Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Blog

Hello all! Let me start this brand new blog off by telling you a little about myself. My name is Meagan McRae, and I am a twenty-three year old student at the University of South Alabama. I was born in Memphis, Tennessee, but I was raised mostly in Fairhope, Alabama. Fairhope is where I have grown-up with my sister, two brothers, mom, dad, two cats, and two dogs.

Recently, I got engaged ,to a man named Adam, who I believe is one of the most wonderful men in the world. We have been planning our wedding, and let me tell you planning a wedding is a hard process. Other than this planning, I am a full-time student with a full-time job. When I have spare time, which is not much, I enjoy taking the largest of our two dogs for a walk down by the pier in Fairhope. I also enjoy going camping, fishing, and traveling to different places. I also enjoy trying new activities or new foods.

While at the University of South Alabama I am studying to be an elementary school teacher. I enjoy being around children and find it amazing the things they come up with and how quickly they learn. I am really wanting to be a part of teaching and educating societies future. My father is a principal and has always remarked at how he learns something new from his students everyday. To me teaching the future is the most rewarding job anyone could ask for.
Adam and I

No comments:

Post a Comment